UniSA is a nimble and focused university responding to local, national and global needs.
- We’re #24 in QS (Quacarelli Symonds) Top 50 Under 50;
- We’re #32 in THE (Times Higher Education) Top 150 Under 50;
- We’re one of the top four rising stars in Nature Index’s 2016 Asia-Pacific index of scientific research;
- We are one of the world’s most international universities (top 200 globally and ranked 8th in Australia).
We are ranked as one of the world’s best places to study:
- 97% of our research assessed as world standard or above; 3
- We’re Australia’s number one young university for industry; 4
- We’re Australia’s youngest university to receive five-Stars in research; 5
South Australian rankings
- Number 1 for student satisfaction; 6
- Number 1 for graduate careers; 7 and
- Number 1 for graduate employment in Education / IT / Business / Science and Mathematics; 8 and
- Number 1 for overall teaching quality in Law. 9
- 2017 QS Subject Rankings
- UniSA Business School is one of just nine institutions in the country and 163 globally to be accredited by EQUIS. There are a total pool of 16,585 business schools worldwide, AACSB, July 2016.
- 2015 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- THE (Times Higher Education) Top 200 under 50
- QS Stars Ratings 2017
- QILT (Quality Indicators Learning and Teaching): Course Experience Questionnaire 2015 - 2016 Overall Satisfaction Item
- QILT: Graduate Destinations Survey 2014 - 2016 Full Time Employment Indicator
- QILT: Graduate Destinations Survey 2014 - 2015 Full Time Employment Indicator and Graduate Outcomes Survey 2016
- QILT: Course Experience Questionnaire 2015 - 2016