UniSA run a number of International Study Tours which are arranged by a University School or Academic staff member.
This is a great way to experience studying in another country. You will travel with a group of students to the same location accompanied by University Staff.
Upcoming Study Tour opportunities will be circulated to students from within your school as they become available, and applications are managed by the Tour facilitator. If you’d like to hear about what tours may be available for you this year, contact your Program Director or the School Office.
If you are able to receive at least 4.5 units of credit for participating on the study tour and you meet the eligibility criteria you may be able to receive funding from the University in the form of a travel grant. Please refer to the Travel Grants and Scholarships page for more info http://www.unisa.edu.au/Student-Life/Global-opportunities/Travel-grants/
Some study tours may also attract Australian Government Funding.
Participating in a Study Tour is a fantastic way of immersing yourself in another country and culture for a short period of time and may lead to you wanting to participate in a full semester exchange later in your degree if it will fit with your program.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College