UniSA Health is committed to providing a quality service and ensuring you are satisfied with the supports you receive.
We understand that our services may not always meet your expectations and we value all feedback so that we can continuously improve on the delivery of our services.
We value and respect your rights to share any grievances and we will ensure you are treated fairly and respectfully throughout the process. We will endeavour to resolve all complaints within 5 working days.
How to provide feedback or make a complaint
You can provide feedback through one of the following methods:
- Speak directly to the staff member you are in contact with or ask to speak to a more senior staff member to voice your concerns and provide suggestions.
- Complete the online feedback form
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 8302 7985 to speak to the Practice Coordinator
- People with speech or hearing difficulties can use the National Relay Service and call 8302 7985
- Send a letter to:
UniSA Health Customer Service (CWE-03)
GPO Box 2471
Adelaide SA 5001
If you are unhappy with the way your feedback or complaint has been handled or resolved, you can escalate the complaint to the Manager: Health and Clinical Education.
If you are an NDIS participant and need to make a complaint to the NDIS Commission, you can do so by:
- Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
- Completing a Complaint Contact Form available on the NDIS Commission website www.ndiscommission.gov.au/
The NDIS Commission can take complaints about:
- services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard.
* required field