Kerry Packer Civic Gallery
The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre's Kerry Packer Civic Gallery is a gallery with exhibitions that reflect our themes: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - Building our Future. Exhibitions are presented by the Hawke Centre throughout the year and are free to the general public.
The Kerry Packer Civic Gallery is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and Thursdays until 7pm (closed on public holidays), Hawke Building Level 3, UniSA City West campus, 55 North Terrace, Adelaide.
The Hawke Centre acknowledges the generous endowment of the family of the late Kerry Packer in creating this space.
Due to the expansion of our exhibition program, functions will not be permitted in the Gallery during the above opening hours. Functions may be held after 5pm, however setup may not take place until after 4pm to ensure minimal disruption to Gallery visitors. Provision of function space will be dependent on the exhibition showing at the time. If an event is aligned to the subject matter on display, or is held in conjunction with the Hawke Centre, there may be the opportunity to hold a function in the Gallery earlier in the day. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. Approval of all function bookings is at the discretion of the Executive Director.
Bookings may be made here. Please consider the conditions of use regarding the Gallery prior to submitting a booking request.
At the Gallery
Find out what’s on in the Gallery in 2019.
Location and Opening Hours
Open Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, Thursdays until 7pm.
Level 3, Hawke Building, 55 North Tce
UniSA's City West campus.
Read about the Gallery’s diverse and intriguing past exhibitions.
Expressions of Interest
Email the Centre to learn more about the guest installation and selection process.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College