The University of South Australia is committed to making a difference in the local, national and international communities in which it serves through cultural, sporting and community partnerships.
Ranging from Santos Tour Down Under to the Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience, we are a globally connected and engaged university determined to support social prosperity and growth.
Celebrating culture and expanding knowledge
Recognising diversity and building communities
In addition to these community partnerships, we have over 2000 partnerships with industry and business. Find out more about these partnerships and how they find real solutions to local and global challenges.
Not sure where to start?
What type of future student are you? Whether you’ve recently studied at School or TAFE, looking to progress into postgraduate studies or perhaps you’re starting a new direction, UniSA is here to help.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College