Galleries, museums and centres
UniSA has a strong connection with the arts and culture and invites you to explore the facilities, events and programs available to the public.
Discover our museums and galleries where we link teaching and learning with research and the community. We feature a changing program of diverse and innovative exhibitions, publications, activities and displays. We also offer cultural experiences through public lectures held throughout the year that discuss important issues and bring research to life. There is also a valuable educational program at South Australia’s only planetarium.
Samstag Museum of Art
One of Australia’s leading university art museums, featuring three exhibition galleries over two levels.Visit Samstag Museum
Visit our public gallery showcasing experimental, innovative and performative contemporary art, design, curatorial and writing practices.Visit SASA gallery
Gain an insight into the splendour of the night sky at South Australia’s only planetarium. See public viewings and special events.Explore the Planetarium
Arts and culture at UniSA
Explore this major link between the university and the community.
Be inspired by this futuristic museum of discovery offering immersive experiences within dynamic and changing exhibition programs.
Discover this valuable resource – a unique collection including drawings, antique prints and a library.
Kerry Packer Civic Gallery
A public viewing and gathering space with displays closely relating to the Hawke Centre public program.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College