Governance and management structure
The Vice Chancellor and President, Professor David Lloyd, is the University's chief executive, with responsibility for its overall management and administration.
The Senior Management Group comprises:
More about UniSA
Learn how UniSA seeks to enable Australia to develop the world’s best-educated, cohesive and sustainable society.
UniSA is an innovative, world-class institution built on more than 150 years of teaching, learning and research excellence.
Our reputation for excellence is reflected in a range of recent rankings, research outcomes, and staff and student achievements.
In addition to its city and metropolitan campuses, the university also offers accessibility to students through its Whyalla campus and Mount Gambier Regional Centre.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College