My eQuals means that from 1 January 2018 the University of South Australia will issue digital academic transcripts, Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) and award parchments through My eQuals.
What is My eQuals?
My eQuals is a secure online way to view, store and share your digital documents and has been adopted by all universities across Australia and New Zealand to issue these documents. My eQuals guarantees the integrity and authenticity of your digital documents by providing digitally certified documents.
Why My eQuals?
My eQuals provides -
- convenient, instant access to your documents at anytime from anywhere.
- a secure and instant way to share your documents. You control who can view your documents and for how long.
- confidence the document is genuine by those who view your digitally certified documents via My eQuals.
- a secure way to store your documents indefinitely.
The University of South Australis does not verify or guarantee the authenticity of any document that has been downloaded or printed.
Paper parchments will continue to be issued. You have the option of receiving this award parchment at a graduation ceremony, have it sent to you or collect from Campus Central, Level 2 Jeffrey Smart Building, City West campus.
Who can access My eQuals?
From 1 January 2018 all students who complete the requirements of their program will receive a digital completion transcript. All students who graduate from this date will receive a digital conferral transcript, AHEGS and award parchment. Paper award parchments will continue to be issued.
Current students can order a digital academic transcript by completing the Application for Academic Transcript and AHEGS
Graduates can order digital academic transcripts, AHEGS and replacement parchments, see Parchments, transcripts and AHEGS for more information.
How to access My eQuals
From 1 January 2018 when completion transcripts and conferral documents are issued by UniSA an email is sent to your UniSA email account advising a documents is available. The email contains a link with instructions to register with My eQuals. Once registered you will receive a second email asking you to activate your account.
When documents are ordered using the UniSA application form an email is sent to the email address provided on the application form with links and instructions to register. A second email will contain a link to activate your account.
My eQuals Troublshooting
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College