Award verification and authentication
Graduates can now verify their qualifications using the Award Verification resource.
Graduates from the University of South Australia since 1991 can search by several criteria including family name and student ID number, in order to check details such as conferral date and title of award.
Your academic transcript is an official record of your complete enrolment history at the University of South Australia, including the results you achieved for each course. More copies can be purchased at any time.
Please head to Academic Transcripts for more information.
Overseas governments and organisations sometimes need proof that documents issued by UniSA are genuine before they will accept them. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is able to authenticate, or apostille, these documents for this purpose.
The document, for example a parchment or transcript, must first be signed by an authorised signatory at UniSA. A signatory is available at each Campus Central. Please contact Campus Central to arrange an appointment.
The document should then be taken to DFAT for authentication. Further information about the service provided, is available from the DFAT website.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College