Welcome to the Vietnam Alumni Chapter
As a gold member of the Vietnamese Graduates from Australia Club (VGAC), the University of South Australia is pleased to provide our graduates living in Vietnam with the opportunity to join the VGAC. Spread across five chapters in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Danang and Can Tho, members will be invited to attend events, seminars, workshops and social activities.
Membership is free and provides a great opportunity to expand professional networks and reconnect with past classmates and other University of South Australia alumni.
Visit VGAC for further information on member benefits and activities.
South Australian Alumni - AusCham networking event, Wednesday 23 August 2017
The Hon Martin Hamilton-Smith MP, Minister for Investment and Trade and AusCham Vietnam are hosting a dinner in Ho Chi Minh City for South Australian Alumni in Vietnam on Wednesday 23 August 2017.
If you would like to be invited to future University of South Australia alumni events in Vietnam please ensure your contact details are up to date by completing the Stay Connected form.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College