As part of the continued development of our research concentrations, UniSA is seeks to host national and international fellows of outstanding calibre and exceptional research capability.
To apply for a Fellowship Opportunity contact the relevant Director of Institute/Centre or Dean of Research seeking support of your application.
For applicants that have been highly recommended by our Deans of Research, applicants may then be nominated to visit UniSA and experience our University firsthand through our highly competitive Distinguished Researcher Award.
Explore UniSA-funded and externally funded fellowships for which you may apply.Fellowship opportunities
Key research areas
Become part of an institution with an impressive research reputation, including rapid growth in income and research outcomes.Explore UniSA research
Your career advantage
The UniSA Fellows Career Package offers a range of personal support, research schemes, and development programs.UniSA Fellows Career Package
Find out more about fellowship opportunities at UniSA
Your career advantage
Read how we support your research, help build your profile, and encourage leadership.
Apply for a Fellowship
Find out how to take the next step and apply to advance your career with a UniSA Fellowship.
Living in Adelaide
Living and working in Adelaide offers you an excellent standard of living in beautiful surroundings.
Get in touch
Contact the Dean of Research or an Institute or Centre Director.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College