Hire UniSA facilities
If you are on the lookout for your next conference, meeting or seminar venue, then you’ve come to the right place.
Facilities available for hire across our City East, City West, Magill and Mawson Lakes campuses are practical, flexible and multipurpose, and can accommodate your next corporate meeting, conference, training session or exhibition.
- Lecture theatres: Seating 50 to 400 people
- Seminar (tutorial) rooms: Seating 10 to 70 people
- Tutorial theatres: Seating 10 to 70 people
- Exhibition/conference: Accommodating 200 and 750 people in seated areas or up to 500 for standing room only configurations
- Playhouses: Seating up to 250 people for performances or seminars
- Meeting rooms: Seating up to 25 people
UniSA Sport operates a number of sporting facilities which are available for hire.
Hire fees are dependent on the type of room and equipment required. Special rates apply to educational institutions and not-for-profit organisations. Please enquire about any other special rates on offer.
Plan your next event
Find a room
Search the range of venues available for hire across the City East, City West, Magill and Mawson Lakes campuses.
Audio visual equipment
Hiring AV equipment including projection screens, electronic whiteboards and microphones is easy.
Outdoor cooking facilities
Barbeques and outdoor kitchen areas are available for self-catering.
Make your booking
Let us answer your questions and manage your booking.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College