Relive our Events
The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- No blame. No shame. Surviving suicide loss. 28 November
- 22nd Annual Hawke Lecture, delivered by Mr Bill Kelty AC, 13 November
- Sarah McKay: In Her Head, 8 November
- 2019 UniSA Nelson Mandela Lecture, delivered by Sally Rugg, 4 September
- Ben Folds In Conversation with Richard Fidler, 28 August
- Gene Eating: Dr Giles Yeo, 12 March
- Can Trees Talk, Think and Heal? 7 March
- Octopizzo, The Journey, 14 February
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.