The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- Building Nuclear Peace: Deterrents, Disarmament and the UN Ban Treaty, A podcast will be available soon
- 2017 Amnesty International Oration, 5 December
- Britain after brexit: Reasons to be cheerful, 4 December - A video will be available soon
- Creating an Education Revolution that places Life-Long Learning at its Core, 21 November
- Language Policy: Cultivating Our Deepest Public Resource, 20 November
- Humanitarians in the Front Line of Technology, 14 November
- Maggie's Recipe for Life, 31 October
- Difficult Conversations, 26 October
- Hawke EU Centre Annual Lecture, 19 October A podcast is not available for this lecture
- Art Talks 2017: Genevieve Lacey, In-Conversation with Paul Kildea, 18 October
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.
2017/ 2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / Events listed by presenter surname
2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009 / 2008 / 2007