Relive our Events
The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- The Future We Choose: The Suviving The Climate Crisis, 10 March
- International Women's Day, WOMADelaide, 8 March
- Neil Gaiman In-Conversation with Professor David Lloyd, 3 March
- Sanaa Artist Talk, 13 February, A recording is unavailable for this presentation
- Sanaa Storytelling, 12 February, A recording is unavailable for this presentation
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.