Blog entries posted during 2016
It’s been quite a year. As Spring is finally sprung and weather assumes some semblance of normality following its celebration of Winnie the Pooh’s 90 th birthday (that’s a very oblique cultural reference- points will be awarded to those that get...
Well, we came, we saw, we jammed and jammed and jammed for 30 hours straight. And then we slept and suffered through withdrawal. Some of us sneaked back online to read and re-read the jammy content (the site is still live, in read-only form until...
Forty-three years ago, the South Australian Institute of Technology – SAIT – an antecedent institute of the University of South Australia was the trailblazing institution in Australia for the provision of opportunity and education to Aboriginal an...
I have been asked by Times Higher Education to contribute a regular blog on the tertiary education sector in Australia and how changes within it might impact on universities elsewhere. This month I’ve taken a close look at the Watt Review into...
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College