Disclaimer of liability
While every effort is made by the University to ensure that accurate information is disseminated through this medium, the University of South Australia makes no representation about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose.
It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
The University disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall the University of South Australia be liable for any special indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of income or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Further, the University of South Australia has provided Hypertext links to a number of sites as a service to our clients. This should NOT be taken as implying any link between us and those various organisations or individuals.
The user of the links remains responsible for any fees charged by the linked site and is reminded that merely downloading images and/or text would amount to a breach of Australian and international laws unless permission is given by that site.
The University of South Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or delete any program, fee, course, admission requirement, mode of delivery or other arrangement without prior notice.
Disclaimer for blogs
Blogs created by staff and students of UniSA present an unfiltered and authentic depiction of student life and staff activities at UniSA. In an effort to present this authentic depiction, the University does not censor or in any way exercise editorial control over communications of its bloggers.
Consistent with this decision not to exercise editorial control, the statements or communications of the bloggers in blogging sites linked from the UniSA corporate website do not represent a statement of the University's official position or policy.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College