Environment & Resources
Our natural and built environments are under pressure from forces like climate change through to changing consumer food preferences. I4C’s researchers are tackling a range of problems from energy supply reliability, to housing affordability, to consumer preferences for beef products.
Energy supply reliability and the diversity of consumer opinions about what energy sources Australia should be investing in for the future are important questions for Australia’s future.
Housing affordability continues to be a concern for policy makers and individuals across Australia, but particular in the capital cities.
Consumers are demanding more information from food producers about food safety, sourcing and sustainability. How should producers respond to these consumer demands?
Prof Baddeley is one of our experts in behavioural economics. Learn more about her work here.
Prof Swait is one of our experts in Environment. Learn more about his work here.
See more about the research techniques we use to deliver key insights for partners.
Ask a question
Get in touch with the Institute for Choice.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College