The Institute for Choice have collaborated on many exciting projects with both government and industry to solve complex societal issues. Our case studies put the spotlight on some of our most recent work helping clients answer their questions about how and why people choose, and how to influence their choices.
Prof Swait is one of our experts in choice modelling.
See more about the research techniques we use to deliver key insights for partners.
See more about our team of researchers.
Ask a question
Get in touch with the Institute for Choice.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College