Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science
"The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science is one of the most prestigious international academic centres for the study of marketing" - CBS Broadcasting, USA
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute is the world’s largest institute for research into marketing. Based at the UniSA Business School, the Institute is the home of evidence-based marketing. Over 60 Marketing Scientists are making fundamental discoveries and teaching marketers how marketing really works and how brands grow. Through the Corporate Sponsorship Program, the Institute’s research is funded by many of the world’s biggest brands.
Students studying undergraduate and postgraduate Marketing programs at UniSA benefit from the Institute's cutting-edge research which is embedded into the curriculum. They have the unique opportunity to learn from the same marketing scientists that advice many of the world’s biggest brands.
Research degrees with the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute gives research students the opportunity to earn a professional income and gain fantastic industry experience while studying.
While completing a research degree (masters or PhD), students have the unique opportunity to earn an income through conducting research for commercial clients and teaching.
Exciting research areas include advertising, branding, shopper behaviour, wine marketing, pricing, consumer behaviour, media and more.
Learn more about the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute
Find detailed information about the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute.
Your research career
Launch your research career and study at the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute.
Study Marketing at UniSA
Learn from the same marketing scientists that advise the world’s biggest brands.
Please get in touch for more information about the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute and how we can work with your business.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College