Do you like the idea of pursuing issues, ideas and problems in education and contributing to new knowledge? If so, you might like to consider a research degree program in the School of Education.
Teachers, educators, managers, graduates, academics, and retirees are just some of the people who are taking the opportunity to explore their passion in depth.
The School of Education offers three research degree programs at both Magill and Mawson Lakes campuses.
Each program offers a broad range of research opportunities from early childhood through to primary, secondary, adult, vocational and workplace learning.
The Doctor of Education or Professional Doctorate program (MPEU) is preferred by educational practitioners in the field who wish to undertake and commission research in their own worksite. It involves coursework and three smaller but related research projects rather than one single thesis.
How to apply
Visit the Research degrees section of the website for all you need to know about becoming a higher degree by research student at UniSA, including details on how to apply.
For further program details please contact:
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College