Enquire about a research area and your eligibility for travel grants, contact an institute or centre director or research dean research in the relevant discipline.
For information about fellowships and how to apply, please contact:
Research Institute directors
- Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science: Professor Byron Sharp
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute: Professor Alan Boddy
- Future Industries Institute: Professor Emily Hilder
- Business: Professor Marie Wilson (Pro Vice Chancellor)
- Education, Arts and Social Sciences: Professor Nancy Arthur
- Health sciences: Professor Susan Hillier
- Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment: Professor Christopher Saint
Fellowship opportunities at UniSA
Discover the fellowships available to you.
Your career advantage
Read how we support your research, help build your profile, and encourage leadership.
Get in touch
Contact the Dean of Research or an Institute or Centre Director.
Research and Innovation Services
Find out how what support we offer through Research and Innovation Services.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College