Learn more about the employment opportunities within the Phenomics and Bioinformatics Research Centre.
Internally funded positions
There are currently no internally funded positions available.
Externally funded positions
External sources of funding for postdoctoral positions at the Centre are available for both Australian and international applicants. They include the Australian Research Council (ARC), the European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO), the Fulbright Scholar Program, the Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP), and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC).
Applicants interested in conducting postdoctoral research in the Centre through external funding should e-mail a cover letter and curriculum vitae to Professor Stan Miklavcic. The cover letter should include research interests and goals, career goals, and funding plans.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College