Network Coding Expert VisitsAugust 02 2012
The Institute for Telecommunications Research (ITR) will this week host an expert in network coding as Professor Tracy Ho visits from the California Institute of Technology (CIT).
Tracy Ho is an Assistant Professor at CIT and has published and lectured extensively on network coding. Her primary research interests are in information theory, network coding and communication networks.
ITR Director Professor Alex Grant will host the visit commencing August 2 with the team at ITR taking the opportunity to collaborate with an internationally recognised expert.
During her visit Professor Ho will deliver a seminar on August 3: “Error correction for deadlines, keys and computationally limited networks”.
ITR values international collaborations and has hosted a number of key international visitors in 2012.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College