ITR Director elected to ITS Australia boardDecember 04 2012
Professor Alex Grant was recently elected to the ITS Australia Board of Directors.
ITR Director, Professor Alex Grant, was recently elected to the Board of Directors of Intelligent Transport Systems Australia (ITS Australia).
Now celebrating its 20th anniversary, ITS Australia promotes the development and deployment of advanced technologies to deliver safer, more efficient and environmentally sustainable transport across all public and private modes - air, sea, road and rail.
Professor Grant is one of three new members joining a nine person board which draws on the skills of systems designers, infrastructure and transport developers and managers, and academics.
ITS Australia President, Brian Negus, welcomed the incoming members, "We look forward to working with the new board members, whose fresh ideas will help meet the challenges we face in 2013 and beyond," he said.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College