Dr Ingmar Land Awarded Senior IEEE Membership StatusApril 03 2012
UniSA's Institute for Telecommunications Research (ITR) is building on its presence within the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). Senior Research Fellow Dr Ingmar Land has been awarded Senior Membership status, the second ITR researcher within the last four months to achieve the status.
The IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
The announcement builds on the ITR’s representation within the IEEE, in December 2011 ITR Senior Research Fellow Dr Mark McDonnell was also awarded Senior Membership status.
Senior Members must be an engineer, scientist, educator, technical executive or originators in IEEE designated fields, have experience reflecting professional maturity, have been in professional practice for at least ten years and show significant performance over a period of at least five of their years in professional practice.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College