Applications open for Vacation Research ScholarshipsAugust 19 2014
Are you an undergraduate student curious about research?
Would you like to find out what it's like to do real research in telecommunications? If so, you might want to consider undertaking a Vacation Research Project at the Institute for Telecommunications Research at the University of South Australia.
If you are in your second, third or honours year and have a strong academic record, we want to hear from you!
Vacation scholarships provide the opportunity to earn $300 a week while undertaking research for up to 8 weeks with experienced researchers, usually between November and February.
Click here to see what projects at ITR are available for Vacation Research Scholarships.
Applications are now open. Deadline for applications is Friday 19 September.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College