Industry and partners
Welcome to Australia’s University of Enterprise.
We are a globally connected university with more 2000 relationships with business, industry, government and the community.
We welcome engagement in many ways such as
- Access our research to solve problems and provide you with leading edge technologies and capability;
- benefit from student internships, placements and projects in your organisation;
- provide professional development for your staff or a number of other ways which you may wish to collaborate with us.
Please explore the ways that you can collaborate and form partnerships with UniSA to enhance and augment your capacity to innovate and create value for your organisation.
Do not hesitate to contact the Partner Engagement Team (Natalie.Forde@unisa.edu.au) to discuss your professional or organisational needs and to facilitate introductions across the University.
Our research themes
Research at the University of South Australia is inspired by challenges and opportunities, partnered with end-users and communities, and underpinned by excellence.View our research themes
The University of South Australia has extensive research strengths and partnerships with the defence industries sector.Find out more about defence research
Space industry research expertise and education at the University of South Australia.Find out more about space research
Engaging with UniSA research
Future Industries Accelerator
Supporting partnerships between SA industry and UniSA
UniSA Ventures is a commercialisation company wholly owned by the University of South Australia.
Directory of Research Expertise
Search for staff, including research supervisors.
Partner with us
Contact UniSA and find out how you might benefit from research collaboration.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College