Our physiology research spans a range of fields in health, from the endocrinology of skeletal health and the developing fetus, through to studies of respiratory surfactants.
Offering a range of innovations in health, from better care for premature babies and their mothers and preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
Exploring the mechanisms and regulation of children's bone growth and bone growth defects to develop biological treatments.
Determining how events before birth have an impact on health later in life.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College