Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science
"The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science is one of the most prestigious international academic centres for the study of marketing" - CBS Broadcasting, USA
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute is the world’s largest institute for research into marketing. Based at the UniSA Business School, the Institute is the home of evidence-based marketing. Over 60 Marketing Scientists are making fundamental discoveries and teaching marketers how marketing really works and how brands grow. Through the Corporate Sponsorship Program, the Institute’s research is funded by many of the world’s biggest brands.
Students studying undergraduate and postgraduate Marketing programs at UniSA benefit from the Institute's cutting-edge research which is embedded into the curriculum. They have the unique opportunity to learn from the same marketing scientists that advice many of the world’s biggest brands.
Research degrees with the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute gives research students the opportunity to earn a professional income and gain fantastic industry experience while studying.
While completing a research degree (masters or PhD), students have the unique opportunity to earn an income through conducting research for commercial clients and teaching.
Exciting research areas include advertising, branding, shopper behaviour, wine marketing, pricing, consumer behaviour, media and more.
Learn more about the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute
Find detailed information about the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute.
Your research career
Launch your research career and study at the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute.
Study Marketing at UniSA
Learn from the same marketing scientists that advise the world’s biggest brands.
Please get in touch for more information about the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute and how we can work with your business.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College