Our research expertise
As a hub for leading-edge research with a strong spirit of collaboration, we want you to benefit from our research expertise.
UniSA's teaching, learning and research environment fosters excellence in scholarship, innovation and social responsibility. Our fundamental commitment to research, articulated in Horizon 2020, enables us to attract and support outstanding researchers from around the world, who thrive within collaborative and multi-disciplinary research institutes and centres.
We conduct research and consultancy with an emphasis on applying the knowledge that is gained. Collaboration with government, industry, commerce, the professions and other community groups is central to this.
The University plays a key part in the research capability of South Australia. For further information on South Australia's extensive research capability and infrastructure in the public and private sectors see the Research Capability Directory.
We welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge with you.
Find a research expert
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College