Institute for Choice
We all make hundreds of choices every single day. The Institute for Choice (I4C) are dedicated to understanding these choices and the decision-making processes that drive them.
With our choice expertise, we can help you understand why people make the choices they do and predict what choices they’ll make in the future. Our team of global choice modelling experts produce innovative research to help governments and organisations make better decisions and more effective policies.
We collaborate with researchers across the transport, environment and health disciplines. We are proud of I4C’s global network of leading academics and equally proud of our project management capabilities and quality assurance for research project delivery.
Would you like to work with us?
Find out more about our research projects below or contact us.
See more about the research techniques we use to deliver key insights for partners
See more about our research in new transport technologies, road safety and more
See more about our research in aging, quality of life, nutrition and more
See more about our research in natural environments, urban design and more
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College