PMB HDR travel support
Students have access to funds to support their travel, through funds provided by the School to the principal supervisors to support students in their studies. The monies are held in dedicated student support accounts, so all queries for travel funds should be made directly to supervisors.
The School strongly encourages students to present research findings at national and international conferences, and the level of travel support funding will continue.
It is an expectation that supervisors will encourage travel, and provide support from dedicated student support funds to the value of $2000 during candidature. Some supervisors will be able to provide additional travel funding.
Students are also able to apply for various other University student mobility schemes. Application to external schemes is strongly encouraged.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College