The School of Nursing and Midwifery strives to provide the highest quality education to nurses and midwives throughout the range of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs including research application, training and generation of new knowledge.
A priority for the School is to prepare graduates to provide excellence in the provision of health services across a range of contemporary practice settings.
The School is committed to delivering nursing and midwifery education in innovative ways that engage students through a range of learning activities in classroom, online and practice-based settings.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College