Thinking about how to fund your interest in a research degree? Scholarships are available at all levels of research training, from short-term summer projects to explore your options, to fully-funded doctoral research scholarships.
High Achiever Research Vacation Scholarships
Vacation Scholarships are available for high achieving (domestic or international) undergraduate students with a strong academic record.
Students are paid $300 per week to undertake a research project for up to 8 weeks between November 2018 and February 2019 with experienced supervisors in a recognised Research Institute or Centre within the Division of Health Sciences.
Scholarships open 30 July 2018 and close on 9 September 2018.
Higher degrees by Research scholarships
Please follow the links to source internal and external funding opportunities for full scholarships; top-up scholarships to supplement a base scholarship; and for funding to assist with conference attendance, travel
and study trips.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College