International Student Entrepreneurship Capital AwardJuly 09 2015
Twenty two international students from the University of South Australia (UniSA) were awarded an International Student Entrepreneurship Capital Award at a recent ceremony.
The scholarships represent the largest privately funded awards for international students ever offered at the University and have been established through the International Student Entrepreneurship Capital (ISEC) company, founded by businessman Raymond Wang.
The scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis as part of a five-year partnership between ISEC and UniSA. Students will benefit from a range of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships of up to AUD $5,000. The scholarships are available to students from China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore who have achieved a high academic achievement at high school.
Current ISEC President, Ken Wang, attended the awards and presented the scholarships to the students.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College