We know how important it is to have access to marketing resources that are up to date and market specific. Here is a list of current resources for you to access and download:
- Program information – for the most up to date and detailed information about programs, requirements, intakes and fees
- International Handbook
- Undergraduate Study Guide for international year 12 students
- Agent newsletters – read our latest news
- Study Abroad and Student Exchange brochure
- Brochures and flyers - we have many country specific flyers available. Please contact your international representative to find out what is available.
- Resources in other languages - view our collection of marketing materials in other languages.
We hope these resources are helpful. Please contact us if you have any other needs or suggestions.
Keep up to date with current news, events and the latest developments at the University of South Australia.
Materials in your language
View our new websites and printed brochures in your language.
Read what our students have to say about their experiences.
Studying in Adelaide
Learn more about student life in Adelaide.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College