Developing promotional material
While we offer a range of materials to support marketing initiatives we can also work with you to produce tailored materials from online banners to print advertisements.
Process checklists for approval
You request– we create
Our design team can work with you and your regional team representative to create marketing and promotional material. Please provide the following details to your regional officer:
- Where it will be used – i.e. in a magazine, online etc
- Date required
- Size – is it A4, 300 x 200 etc
- Format – PDF, JPEG, EPS etc
- Any images and logos you want to include
- Specifications – colour, black and white etc.
You design – we approve
You must notify us any time you use the University of South Australia logo in your marketing. Email us and attach the files so that we can view the artwork. We will ensure the logo has been used correctly including position, font and colour.
Please contact your regional officer with marketing material requests. As per your agent agreement with us, we must approve all artwork before it is published.
National Code 2018
The University of South Australia is required under Standard 1 of the National Code to ensure that marketing of our education and training services is professional, accurate and maintains the integrity and reputation of Australia’s education industry.
Registered providers must:
- ensure that the marketing and promotion of its courses and education services is not false or misleading; and
- include their Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered name and registration number in all written and online materials.
Registered providers must not:
- provide false or misleading information in relation to course requirements when seeking to enter into a written agreement;
- commit to securing migration or education assessment outcomes for overseas students; and
- recruit students if it conflicts with its obligations under Standard 7 (Overseas Student Transfers).