Explore our programs
Find the pathway to university that is right for you. UniSA College offers a range of diplomas and a Foundation Studies program which could lead to your dream degree.
UniSA College programs will prepare you for university and build your academic skills and prerequisite knowledge. Plus, you will get to experience life as a UniSA student, which means being taught on-campus by UniSA staff and having access to the full range of support services the university provides.
They may also be suitable as back up options if you do not get an offer into one of your preferred bachelor programs.
You can study any of the following programs at UniSA College.
How do I choose the right program for me?
Successful completion of a UniSA College diploma guarantees students entry into one of the UniSA degrees as listed on the Diploma information page. Students who successfully complete these 16 courses, and wish to commence one of the linked degrees, are transitioned into the second year of their nominated bachelor degree, receiving credit for the first year.
Entry into the Diploma in Arts, Diploma in Business or Diploma in Science and Technology or Diploma in Health at UniSA College requires either a competitive ATAR or STAT score, or the completion of a recognised Certificate III or Certificate IV. The scores are generally set lower than those to get directly into degrees, so have a look at the program pages to see if you meet the entry requirements.
If you don't have any of the qualifications above, we suggest you apply for the Foundation Studies program. However, please note that there is an age requirement for entry, applicants must be 18 years of age or over before 1 February for start of the year entry, or before 1 July for midyear entry.
Aboriginal Pathway Program
Aboriginal Pathway Program is a one and a half year pathway program that supports students with no previous qualifications for university study. The program is open to all people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and can lead to entry into a university degree at the University of South Australia.
If you would like more information about our programs, please contact us.
Diploma in Arts
Looking to study arts, media, communication, social sciences or social work? Take a look at our Diploma in Arts.
Diploma in Business
Want to study business? Take a look at our Diploma in Business.
Diploma in Science and Technology
Want to study science, IT or engineering? Take a look at our Diploma in Science and Technology.
Diploma in Health
Looking to study health science, human movement, nursing or nutrition? Take a look at our Diploma in Health.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College