Two-year associate degrees lead to professional careers in engineering and are also pathways into bachelor degrees in similar disciplines.
Associate degrees currently available include:
- Associate Degree in Engineering: Prepares you for a professional career in civil, electrical and information engineering, and mechanical and materials engineering. The program provides a pathway to all Bachelor of Engineering programs and specialisations.
Visit the program page for the Associate Degree that interests you to check entry requirements and other program-specific information.
Associate Degree applications are made through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) website.
Apply for associate degrees through SATAC
Apply for Associate Degrees in engineering through SATAC.Application information
Book a 1-to-1 appointment
For more information, you can book a phone or face to face appointment with our Future Student Enquiries team.Book now
UniSA entry pathways
Explore other entry pathways to UniSA. There are many choices to match your situation.Find out more
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College