To be eligible for admission into a UniSA coursework degree, you must satisfy both UniSA’s minimum entry requirements and any degree specific prerequisites where applicable.
Entry is competitive and some degrees require additional criteria such as a written statement, interview, audition or aptitude testing. Others might list prerequisites, courses or other requirements that must be successfully completed by applicants before they become eligible for entry into that degree. In some instances, students may be required to register with a professional registration board.
In addition to the minimum entry requirements and any program specific requirements, international applicants must also meet the English language proficiency requirements.
For information on the degree you are interested in, including entry requirements, prerequisite qualifications and any important dates for application or start dates, visit the specific degree page.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College