Eynesbury offers the most comprehensive range of pathway programs in South Australia, which provide maximum flexibility for students to gain entry into their chosen degree at the University of South Australia.
As a leading pathway provider for almost 25 years, Eynesbury has successfully prepared thousands of students for study at UniSA. Our specialist approach combines small class sizes, experienced teachers and close academic guidance to support students in preparation for university.
- Students at Eynesbury Senior College complete Australian year 11 and year 12 (SACE) and apply to UniSA via SATAC;
- Eynesbury’s Foundation Studies Program prepares students for entry into first year into undergraduate programs at UniSA;
- Eynesbury Diploma programs are offered in Business, Computing & IT, or Engineering, and provide a fast track into second year of selected programs at UniSA.
Flexible start dates and multiple intakes allow students to fast track their study.
Specialised U18 accommodation options are available through the Eynesbury Accommodation Office.
Internships with Adelaide based organisations are also available for Eynesbury Diploma students.
Diploma of Business - Eynesbury
Bachelor of Business (Marketing) - UniSA
Eynesbury offers the ideal study environment for new international students. I had great support from teachers and staff, and more time to directly ask questions which helped me achieve more in my studies. The beneficial activities are all free. I went straight into second year; it was better than starting in first year.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College