As well as the UniSA pathway programs, there are a range of alternative pathways that may help you gain entry into your degree of choice.
You might like to consider sitting a Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) to qualify for special entry.
As an alternative to completing a Vocational Education Training (VET) Certificate or Diploma, you could undertake a Diploma at the South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (SAIBT) or Eynesbury for entry into the first or second year of your chosen UniSA degree.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College