Since 2010 UniSA has been providing schools with the opportunity to utilise MyCareerMatch career profiling with year 10 students, free of charge through UniSA sponsorship. MyCareerMatch specialises in career profiles for students, matching their personality style and natural talents with the most suited careers. Through UniSA sponsorship your school can have access to MyCareerMatch career profiles as well as a suite of other resources designed to support the student’s career profile.
MyCareerMatch Profile (sample)
These individualised career profiles outline information about the students’ personality style/s and provide them with career options and personality trait information which can help them to make informed decisions.
Download sample - MyCareerMatch profile (PDF 426KB)
MyCareerMatch Student Workbook
The MyCareerMatch Workbook encourages students to take the information contained within their report and put it into good use. They will be asked to use their reports to complete an action planner and identify possible career areas to explore further.
Download sample - MyCareerMatch Student Workbook (PDF 755KB)
Other resources your students can have access to include a Resume, Interview and Parent Guide. For each Guide there are four versions, one for each of the dominant personality styles.
Resume Guides provide students with content about their personality style that can be added to a resume.
Interview Guides provide students with tips and hints for conducting a successful interview based on their personality style.
Parent Guides contain information for parents on how they can provide encouragement to their child and create a positive climate at home based on their child’s personality style.
Download Adobe Acrobat
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College