Resources for students
Students have access to range of materials to help support them with their future decision making.
Phone us or enquire online
The UniSA Future Student Enquiries Team is available from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm to provide admissions and program advice to prospective students. Students can contact the Future Student Enquiries Team via phone (08) 8302 2376 or submit an online enquiry.
Sign up to receive updates
Students can sign up to UniSA to receive electronic invitations to career events and information sessions, updates on new programs and bonus points, prerequisite subjects and employment opportunities. All information is specifically tailored to their career interests and can be updated at any time.
By completing a MyCareerMatch profile students will receive a personalised career report outlining information about their personality styles and a list of career opportunities complementary to their natural strengths and talents. Students will also have access to useful resources including a student workbook and resume and interview guides.
General information and discipline specific publications
UniSA’s comprehensive range of brochures include general information brochures containing information about UniSA’s programs, pathways, services and scholarships as well as undergraduate program brochures providing details on specific programs, student testimonials and possible employment outcomes. Students can download a copy of these brochures on our website or contact our Future Student Enquiries Team to request a hard copy.
The UniSA website provides lots of detailed information about studying at the University of South Australia. Students can navigate through our newly designed Study at UniSA website exploring our wide range of programs, campuses and facilities, student experiences and services, and how to apply to university, as well as downloading a range of useful resources.
Students have the opportunity to attend many information events throughout the year and speak with UniSA staff and current students about courses, careers, pathways and university life. Each year UniSA also offers students the opportunity to experience a day in their dream career with our ‘Day in the Life of a UniSA Graduate’ competition.
UniSA supports students
Student support services
Dedicated support services to help students preparing for university and throughout their studies.
We provide scholarships to high achieving students as well as those who are most in need.
Fees and finances
Find out more about deferring upfront tuition fees and how HECS/HELP works.
UniSA now ranks 11th in Australia, recording the biggest increase for an Australian university two years running.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College