General information brochures
An introduction to studying at UniSA. Includes information about undergraduate degrees offered in 2020, entry requirements, study options and campuses.
Download the PDF version (1Mb)
UniSA 2020 study guides
Information about our programs within each discipline at UniSA.
2020 UniSA College Program Guide
A brand new pathway to University. Includes information about Foundation Studies and Diploma programs available.
Download the PDF version (2.3Mb)
2020 International Handbook
This guide provides information for international students including undergraduate and postgraduate program information, living in Adelaide, accommodation, campus and student life, support services, global opportunities and how to apply.
Download the PDF version (5.2Mb
2020 Mount Gambier Regional Study Guide
This guide provides an introduction to UniSA for regional students. It includes our regional programs available, student life and support services offered at our Mt Gambier campus.
Download the PDF version (2.9Mb)
2020 Whyalla Regional Study Guide
This guide provides an introduction to UniSA for regional students. It includes our regional programs available, student life and support services offered at our Whyalla campus.
Download the PDF version (2.9Mb)
2019 Study and Career Guide
Valuable information about programs, accommodation, support services, student life, campuses and fees.
Download the PDF version (6Mb)
Information for Indigenous Students
This guide covers all aspects of services available for Indigenous students, including available scholarships.
Download the PDF version (264Kb)
2018/2019 UniSA Online Study Guide
Information about our new, 100% Online degrees offered through UniSA Online.
Download the PDF version (8.9Mb)
Scholarships and Grants
Information about scholarships and grants available at UniSA. Refer
to the Scholarships at UniSA website for the most current information.
Download the PDF version (296Kb)
Accommodation options to suit your needs and budget. Refer to the Accommodation website for further information.
Download the PDF version (993 Kb)
Guide for Parents, Partners and Friends of UniSA Students
This guide provides information for parents, partners and friends about starting and succeeding at university.
Download the PDF version (3.86Mb)
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College