How to apply
These grants provide financial assistance to students enrolled in a UniSA Online undergraduate program who are considered to be financially disadvantaged and/or from a rural or isolated area.
Value: $1,000, once-off payment (after census date). Students may only receive one UniSA Online Study Grant.
For more information contact:
Student and Academic Services, Scholarships Office
Tel: (08) 8302 1697
Students are eligible to apply for a UniSA Online Study Grant if they meet all the following criteria:
- Are an Australian citizen‚ a permanent resident, or the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Are enrolled in a UniSA Online undergraduate program (minimum of two courses), in their first study period, at census date.
- Can provide evidence of financial disadvantage, and/or reside in a rural or isolated area.
Where required, applications may also be weighted according to other equity indicators, including, for example, that applicants identify as Aboriginal or have a disability.
How to apply
UniSA Online Study Grant will be open for online applications, once enrolled, students may apply for a UniSA Online Study Grant through myScholarships.
Applications can be lodged via my Scholarships in the student portal.
my Scholarships can be accessed by:
- using the URL: https://my.unisa.edu.au/Student/SCMS/Home.aspx , or
- by logging into my UniSA Student Portal and navigating to 'my Current Studies', then selecting the link to my Scholarships under the heading 'Related Information'..
Please note: Scholarships and Grants are subject to change and are awarded based on conditions current at the time of award.