Study options at UniSA Mount Gambier
Programs offered at UniSA Mount Gambier reflect the needs and priorities of the regional community. Study options at our Mount Gambier campus include:
- Foundation Studies
- Aboriginal Pathway Program
- Early Childhood Education (Honours)
- Primary Education (Honours)
- Diploma of Health
- Midwifery (new in 2018)*
- Social Work
* available online with clinical workshops completed in Mount Gambier.
Take the next step towards your career goal, while continuing with your work and other commitments.
Turning passion into purpose
Shae Kleinig, Bachelor of Social Work (Honours)
Passionate about helping others and making a difference, Shae Kleinig reached a point in her life where she wanted to further her education. She decided to turn her passion for helping others into a purpose by studying a Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) at UniSA.
“Various life experiences of my own have drawn me to this profession and I wanted to work with others, make a difference and create change”.
With the opportunity to put theory into practice throughout her degree with real-world placements, Shae learnt invaluable skills to set her up for a successful career in social work.
“I highly recommend studying this program. The skills you’ll learn are very adaptable and can be applied to a range of workplace settings. It’s challenging, rewarding and fulfilling.”
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College