Fees and finance
As a Domestic student, you may be eligible to apply to defer payment of some or all of your tuition fees via the Commonwealth Government’s HECS-HELP (Commonwealth supported program) or FEE-HELP (fee-paying program) loan schemes.
Commonwealth Supported program
Your tuition will be partially funded by the Commonwealth Government. The remaining tuition fees are referred to as your ‘student contribution’ amount, which you can defer in part or wholly to a HECS-HELP Loan. Your student contribution amount is determined by your area of study. More information
You are responsible for paying the full tuition fees for your study, which you can defer in part or wholly to a FEE-HELP Loan. More information
For further details on fees for the area of postgrad study you are considering please visit our program information page and enter the area of study in the search field.
As an International student, you are not eligible to defer your tuition fees. Visit our international Students for further information about tuition fees and payments.
Your fees and finance: What type of student are you?
Domestic undergrad and some postgraduate students are in Commonwealth supported places.
Domestic fee-paying postgrad
Domestic fee-paying postgraduate students without a Commonwealth supported place.
All non-domestic students are classified as international students.
Students undertaking a higher degree by research.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College