Flexible study options
Our flexible approach to teaching makes committing to your professional development easy. Whether you study as a full-time or part-time student, our range of courses available in on-campus and online mode, together with evening classes and intensive delivery options, will help you strike the right balance between your work, life and family commitments.
Flexible study options include:
Some degrees can be studied partially or completely online. View which postgraduate studies are available online here.
A part-time study load is anything less than 75% of a normal full-time annual study load.
Completing some of your studies on-campus and online at the same time.
Usually completed full time over a few weeks during summer or winter school.
We have a range of student support services that are there to assist you with your transition to postgraduate study. Check them out here.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College