Flexible study options
Our flexible approach to teaching makes committing to your professional development easy. Whether you study as a full-time or part-time student, our range of courses available in on-campus and online mode, together with evening classes and intensive delivery options, will help you strike the right balance between your work, life and family commitments.
Flexible study options include:
Some degrees can be studied partially or completely online. View which postgraduate studies are available online here.
A part-time study load is anything less than 75% of a normal full-time annual study load.
Completing some of your studies on-campus and online at the same time.
Usually completed full time over a few weeks during summer or winter school.
We have a range of student support services that are there to assist you with your transition to postgraduate study. Check them out here.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College