- Plan your timetable for the year. From myUniSA student portal, go to 'Portal Links' and click myEnrolment (UniSA's online enrolment system).
- Complete the first step 'My Enrolment Advice' to access your program Enrolment Advice and become familiar with your program and the courses you need to enrol in.
- Record the classes that are best for you on the Weekly Timetable Planner.
- Complete the second step ‘Complete my Checklist’. You should do this before enrolments open so you are ready to go! The Checklist is a compulsory series of questions to confirm your personal details.
Please note: Professional placements are a core element of many programs offered by UniSA and may have additional requirements. This includes checking if you need to obtain any of the below before you can begin your studies:
- a police check
- a clearance from the Department of Community and Social Inclusion
- student registration with a professional board
- a medical clearance
- any other type of security check
Further information will be provided by your school prior to your placement.
For assistance with your enrolment please watch the How to Enrol video, refer to the comprehensive Enrolment Step by Step Guide, or come to one of our Enrolment Support Drop-in centres.
Contact Campus Central if you need further assistance
Your next step is check when to Enrol