Preparing to enrol
You are encouraged to enrol before you arrive and will receive information in writing to guide you through the process.
As an international student, there a few things you need to do to prepare for your enrolment at UniSA. Before you enrol you must:
- Ensure your passport is valid for the anticipated duration of your study in Australia. If it is due to expire during your stay, you will need to apply to have it extended through your country’s diplomatic mission in Australia, or in your home country when you return home on holidays.
- Obtain a student visa covering the entire period of your program. See visa requirements for more information.
- Ensure you have Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of your program.
If you are new to Australia (not already studying here at high school or TAFE), you must also have the following documents ready, especially if you intend to apply for status or credit:
- certified academic transcripts from previous study
- information regarding previous studies
- identification documents
Ready to enrol?
Once you are ready, you can enrol online. If you are unable to enrol before you arrive, enrolment assistance is available from Campus Central during orientation. You must complete your enrolment before classes begin.
For further information contact UniSA International.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College